Dhaka – Capital of Bangladesh, in southern Asia. It is one of the largest and most densely populated cities in the world with an population of 18.89 million people in the Greater Dhaka Area. Dhaka is the economic, political and cultural center of Bangladesh.
It is one of the major cities of South Asia, the largest city in Eastern South Asia and among the Bay of Bengal countries; and one of the largest cities among OIC countries.
As part of the Bengal plain, the city is bounded by the Buriganga River, Turag River, Dhaleshwari River and Shitalakshya River, it’s at the center of national government, trade and culture. The 17th-century old city was the Mughal capital of Bengal, and many palaces and mosques remain.
American architect Louis Khan’s National Parliament Building complex typifies the huge, fast-growing modern metropolis.
History of the Dhaka city
Dhaka City Tour Package
At 07:00 am : We will start our tour from Abdullahpur.
At 08:00 am : We will visit Baitul Mukarram National Mosque
At 09:00 am : We will visit Shahid Minar & Dhakeshwari National Temple
At 09:30 am : We will visit The Armenian Church
At 10:00 am : We will visit Ahosan Monjil & Old Dhaka city traditional life style.
At 12:30 pm : Lunch break for one hour at our traditional Star Kabab, Dhanmondi Branch. We will provide our Traditional food Kacchi Briyani, Borhani, Dessert and Drinking Water.
(Main Ingredient of Kattchi Briyani: Butter, Rice, Mutton, Potato, Onion, Garlic, Green Chili etc)
At 13:30pm : We start our program again by Bangabondhu Museum
At 15:30pm : We will visit our memorable Liberation War Museum
At 18:90 pm : We will end our tour by visiting National Parliament building and send back to everybody
- Meet and Greet at your Hotel.
- AC transportation.
- 1 meal (Lunch)
- All sight-seeing as per itinerary.
- All necessary formalities & fees.
- Full time English speaking guided &
- Arms force security service.
- Insurance coverage.
- Service charges & Tips.
- Hard drinks.
- Expenses of personal nature.
Booking /Cancellation Terms & condition
Payment & Booking
- Our office will confirm all reservation after 50 % amount to be paid as confirmation charge.
- Remaining 50 % to be paid before start as mention itinerary of the trip.
Cancellation Terms & Conditions
- 50% will be charged if any cancellation/ shifting less than 12 days before departure
- 75% will be charged if any cancellation/ shifting less than 7 days before departure.
- Full amount will be forfeited if cancellation/ shifting less than 3 days before departure.