Visit 1000 years old Dhaka City
Capital of Bangladesh
Dhaka is the capital city of Bangladesh, in southern Asia. It is one of the largest and most densely populated cities in the world with a population of 18.89 million people in the Greater Dhaka Area. Dhaka is the economic, political and cultural center of Bangladesh. It is one of the major cities of South Asia, the largest city in Eastern South Asia and among the Bay of Bengal countries; and one of the largest cities among OIC countries. As part of the Bengal plain, the city is bounded by the Buriganga River, Turag River, Dhaleshwari River, and Shitalakshya River,
it’s at the center of the national government, trade, and culture. The 17th-century old city was the Mughal capital of Bengal, and many palaces and mosques remain. American architect Louis Khan’s National Parliament House complex typifies the huge, fast-growing modern metropolis.
Requirement for Visa
- Visa fee – You will pay on your Currency. That mention on attached file as charge.
- Passport photo copy
- 2 copy photograph.
- Return Ticket
- Your Bank Statement
(You can Get Visa on Online by this webside: https://www.visa.gov.bd/)
AdultPer Person cost :USD 50$ (Minimum 2persons)
Infant: 50% charged (00 to 3years ages)
Transport: Full time AC Car for service.
Payment & Booking
- Our office will confirm all reservation after receiving confirmation letter or Purchase order.
- Minimum 50 % amounts have to pay as confirmation charge.
- Remaining 50 % amount have to pay before starting as mention itinerary charge of the trip.
Cancellation Terms & Conditions
- 50% will be charged if any cancellation/ shifting less than 2 days before travel.
- Full amount will be forfeited if cancellation/ shifting less than 24 hours before travel
DepartureAbdullahpur/National Parliament building
Departure TimeApproximately 7.00 AM
Return TimeApproximately 6.30 PM
IncludedBreakfastGallery TicketLunchPersonal Guide
Not Included5 Star AccommodationAirport Transfer
- At 07:00 am: We will start our tour from Abdullahpur
- At 08:30 am: We will visit Bahadur shah park
- At 09:00 am: We will entire AhosanMonjil
- At 10:00 am: We will visit ShahidMinar
- At 10:30 am: We will visit the National Museum
- At 12:30 pm: Lunch break for one hour at our traditional restaurant Star Kabab. Dhanmondi Branch. We will provide our Traditional food Kattchi Briyani, Borhani, Drinking Water, Soft Drinks, (Main Ingredient Butter, Rice, Mutton, Potato, Onion, Garlic, Green Chilietc)
- At 13:30 pm: We start our program again by Bangabandhu Museum
- At 15:30 pm: We will visit our memorable Liberation War Museum
- At 18:30 pm: We will end our tour by visiting the National Parliament building and send back to everybody